frequently asked questions
THIS IS MY FIRST PILATES CLASS. SHOULD I DO PRIVATE SESSIONS FIRST?
- We offer a a 'try it' class for $15, so you are not required to take private sessions first. If you have any injuries or restrictions it is highly recommended you schedule a one-on-one first for safety reasons. We offer a 3 private session special for new clients for $185.
- We love having newbies in our classes, so make sure to arrive early so that your instructor can walk you through what to expect and give you modifications as needed.
how do i sign up for a private session or group class?
All available class and private session times are listed under LSF Pilates on the MindBody app and by going to the schedule tab and clicking "book now". If you are having trouble finding an appointment time that works with your schedule, please email us and we will accommodate you as best we can.
WHERE ARE YOU LOCATED?
- We are located at 245 Conestoga Road in Wayne. We share a building with Zsuzsanna Day Spa, and Hill Orthodontics. Parking is available in lots on either side of the building, as well as in front of the studio.
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR TO CLASS?
- We recommend wearing comfortable clothing you can easily move in. Leggings, tank tops or tees are ideal.
- Grippy socks must be worn for reformer classes and are available for sale at the studio.
WHAT SHOULD I BRING TO CLASS?
- You can bring a towel and your own bottle of water, but we do have filtered water at the studio. Mats are provided.
DO YOU HAVE a changing room?
- We have one changing room where you can switch up your look from work to gym or gym to out on the town.
HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE?
- 5 minutes before class starts, there is a seating area to wait in if you happen to get to the studio early and a new client registration form in the magazine rack.
WHAT IF I ARRIVE LATE?
- Don't stress! We give you a 5-minute window from the start time of the scheduled class to reserve your spot.
WHAT IF I NEED TO CANCEL MY session?
- No worries! Please be sure to do so online at least 24 hours before class or appointment time or your credit card will be charged in full for the session. All classes and private sessions must be cancelled in Mindbody. Phone calls and emails are not acceptable.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THE CLASS I WANT TO TAKE IS FULL?
- We recommend putting yourself on the wait list in case there is a cancellation, if a spot opens you will be added to the list and receive a confirmation email.